|Total Nitrogen(N)%||6.0||Amino Acid +Organic matter|
|Total amino acid||12.0||Amino acid|
|Trace elements||4||Cu,Zn, Mn ,Mg Mo|
- Promotes the formation of photosynthesis and chlorophyll
- No residue, improves the physical and chemical properties of soil
- Stimulates protein synthesis and improve crop production
- Increases absorption of nutrients through leaves and roots
- Promotes enzymatic activity as a natural stimulant
- Stir / shake it well before use.
- Both fertilizer and pesticides efficiency could be increased if apply with weak acidic or weak alkaline pesticide.
- Suggest apply in the morning or evening to get better effect.
- Re-spray if it rains within 6 hours after spraying.
Fertilizers with free amino acids of vegetable origin
Fertilizers with free amino acids and organic matter of plant origin. Carbosoil Amin · Solution fertilizer with amino acids. Carbotecnia Aminofol/10
Amino Acids Are an Ineffective Fertilizer for ... - Frontiers
May 26, 2017 - We found that only four amino acids (glutamine, histidine, cysteine, and tryptophan) rescue Dunaliella spp. growth in nitrogen depleted media,
Effects of Foliar Application Pure Amino Acid and Amino Acid
The greenhouse experiments were carried out to study the effects foliar application of L-cysteine, L-methionine and Aminoacid fertilizer (AA) on Broccoli
Humic and amino acids | Ferm O Feed
Organic Fertilizer contains approx 20% humic and amino acids These organic acids are formed during the composting process of the prime material.Not all
AMINO POWER Plus Liquid Organic Micronutrient Deficiency
50% Amino Acids, Peptides and Micronutrients ... Therefore it is widely used as a micronutrient foliar fertilizer in combination with other water soluble fertilizers
Production of Free Amino Acid and Short Peptide Fertilizer
Free amino acids and short peptides (FAPS) that play an important role in plant nutrition can be extracted from rapeseed meal (RSM) by microbial enzymolysis
Amino Acid Fertilizer - Amino Acid Powder Manufacturer from
Amino Acid Powder is a bio-organic nutritional product derived from vegetable source (Soya) required for plant growth promotion and for higher yields. It promotes hormonal activity and induces their synthesis resulting into flowering and fruit setting
The truth about aminoacid fertilizer? - ResearchGate
the label of an aminoacid fertilizer is very complicated. we can see to wright: 1) organic nitrogen. 2) total nitrogen. 3) organic matter. 4) total aminoacids. 5) free
Effects of foliar application of amino acid liquid fertilizers, with
Sep 4, 2019 - Leaf surface fertilization with liquid fertilizer produced from amino acids constitutes a potentially important source of nitrogen and is important