Amino Acid shiny granular organic fertilizer is black and black brown granular produced by hebei shuanglian biological technology co.,ltd. It is made by advanced spraying granulation technology with the raw materials extracted and concentrated from corn, wheat, soybean, etc.
It combined the nutrients of mineral and organic fertilizers as well as the amino acid and micro elements with special efficacy for the plants. It can not only promote the crops growth and output, but also decrease occurrence of pests and diseases, activate the soil fertility and improve the quality of farm products.
It is very good for golf and turlf course, without any pollution and very clean.
1) Increase soil organic matter,improve soil structure, enhance abilities of preserving moisture and fertility, raise heat and permeability.
2) Improve nutrient environment for crop and the effectiveness of fertilizer.
3) Promote cell division.
4) Enhance capability to resist stress, pest and other diseases through activating immune system.
5) Promote plants growth, improve quality of plants and increase plants field.
1. Potassium Sulphate can be used as the raw material to produce multiple-element compound fertilizer, or as potassium fertilizer to fertilize field, especially applicable to chloride-resistant industrial crops such as tobacco, grape, cotton, beet.
2. It is mainly used for fruit and vegetables (tomato, potato) and crops (corn), the main function is to improve the oil content of oil-bearing crops, it can accelerate the mature process of fruits and vegetables, increase crops' fiber length, strength, for example, cotton. It can also improve the soil ingredient, enhance the production capacity, fertilizer can be berry in the soil, can be directly sprayed on the plant body.
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Organic fertilizer is an essential element for the growth of microorganisms in the soil, and is decomposed into inorganic fertilizer as the microorganisms grow
Organic Fertilizer: All-Purpose, Slow Release 5-5-5
Gardener's Supply All-Purpose Organic Fertilizer is a slow-release, 5-5-5 granular fertilizer. Five-pound bag treats 200 sq. ft. 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Here's the scoop on chemical and organic fertilizers | OSU
Mar 9, 2015 - CORVALLIS, Ore. – Spring is the time for thinking about fertilizers. Organic options are a great way to go. Organic fertilizers such as manures,
Different Organic Fertilizers - Types Of Fertilizer For Organic
Apr 4, 2018 - Organic materials in the garden are more environmentally friendly. This includes organic fertilizers. Learn about what are organic fertilizers and
Organic Fertilizer | Liquid Organic Fertilizer | Natural Fertilizer
Items 1 - 60 of 167 - Free Organic Seeds on Orders over $50! Since 1976 we've supplied organic gardeners & farmers with garden supplies at very competitive
Organic Fertilizers | Natural Fertilizers | Composting | Soil
Items 1 - 60 of 262 - Free Organic Seeds on Orders over $50! Since 1976 we've supplied organic gardeners & farmers with garden supplies at very competitive
Organic Fertilizers - Good Housekeeping
Mar 10, 2017 - Organic fertilizers act as soil conditioners, feeding both soil and plants. Read on to find out what's best for your garden
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer - Pennington
Organic gardening emphasizes cultivating your garden so that it sustains enriching soil, plants and beneficial insects. This is achieved by avoiding the use of
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers