|Technical Specification |
|ITEM ||STANDARD |
|Appearance ||Light yellow powder |
|Total Nitrogen,% || ≥17.0 |
|Amino acids, % || ≥ 40.0 |
|Water solubility, % || ≥ 98.0 |
|Moistrue, % || ≤ 10.0 |
1. The compressive strength is high and the water dissolves quickly. The moisture content of the product is generally below 1%, and the compressive strength can be increased by more than double, which is suitable for various fertilization methods.
2. The nutrients are even, which promotes the uniform growth of the crops and the overall growth is good.
3. The medium and trace elements are effective and easily absorbed by crops
4. The utilization rate of fertilizer is improved, the nutrient release is more uniform, and the fertilizer effect time is long.
5. There are small holes to prevent counterfeiting, the compound fertilizer particles are uniformly clear, and the color is bright. Other processes cannot produce products with small holes and are not easy to be counterfeited.
Packing & Delivery
1, 25kgs Kraft Paper Bags with Lable
2, 800bags in each 20'GP without Pallets
3, 700bags in each 20'GP with Pallets
Plant Food & Fertilizer - Plant Care - The Home Depot
Get free shipping on qualified Plant Food & Fertilizer or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Outdoors Department
The 8 Best Fertilizers of 2020
Sep 17, 2020 — There are two main types of plant fertilizer you'll find today: mineral and organic. Mineral fertilizers are chemically processed to supply plants
All About Houseplant Fertilizer | Plant Care Tips – The Sill
Fertilizer is Not Food. Plants make their own food using light in a process called photosynthesis. Fertilizer is more like a vitamin you would take every so often to
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
You can use leaves in two ways: Either till them into your soil (or mix crushed leaves into potting soil), or use them as a mulch to both fertilize your plants and
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — Six Primary Nutrients · carbon from CO2 in the air · hydrogen from water · oxygen from water and air · Nitrogen helps plants make the proteins they
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
Yes, You Really Do Need to Fertilize Your Plants | Better
Jul 23, 2020 — A granular fertilizer sprinkled near the base of a plant will slowly release nutrients to the roots below. schulzie/Getty Images. Why Plants Need